Working faster than FEMA


Yelper Helper is here for the Community of Yelp.com to organize when a Disaster occurs in the United States.

This takes affect by posting the Event that just occured on Yelp.com

I started this because I seen the need for immediate assistance by people in the California Wildfires. I noticed this niche in our county, and how Yelp can be use as a tool. I offered my living room up for a place to stay while this emergency happened.

This takes affect by posting the event that just occured, in the "Events" section of Yelp.com Then, you offer any assistance to these neighbors in need.

Simply call it "Yelper Helper" + Disaster.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Charlie Hilton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It’s glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice written, and i really like these blog. Thanks for the info.



Study In USA

What Should I Do said...

Hey this is really so nice post i am so inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing..



what should I do with my life